Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way PDF


Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way PDF Downlaod
All About Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way
Chloe’s Kitchen features vegan food like you’ve never seen it before.
Classically trained Chef Chloe Coscarelli brings fun and energy to this healthful, animal-free cuisine by reinterpreting 125 of America’s favorite foods with great-tasting ingredients and clever techniques. Chef Chloe burst onto the culinary scene by winning the Food Network’s hit reality show Cupcake Wars—the first time a vegan chef captured the top prize—which delighted her many fans who had been loyally following her on chefchloe.com. The new face of vegan cooking, Chef Chloe is luring foodies of all stripes to try her ingenious, accessible recipes for delicious, vibrant, beautiful food.
Chef Chloe’s first-ever cookbook is illustrated throughout with gorgeous full-color photography of the mouthwatering dishes. She begins with helpful advice on how to set up your own kitchen for stress-free, healthful eating. Chef Chloe also explains how to get all your nutrition from a plant-based diet and why it’s so healthy, with support from the foreword by renowned physician Neal D. Barnard, M.D. Then, in her fresh, dynamic style, Chef Chloe provides a huge array of incredibly appetizing, inventive recipes she has created, from savory starters to decadent desserts. Her comforting macaroni and cheese, creamy Fettuccine Alfredo, crave-inducing sliders and fries, and adaptations of the most popular Chinese, Indian, and Mexican dishes win over carnivores, omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans alike.
With Chef Chloe, eating vegan doesn’t mean giving up your favorite treats and flavors. With instructions throughout for making these meat-, egg-, and dairy-free recipes without gluten and soy, here’s how you can enjoy family favorites and her renowned, coveted desserts—including the first publication of the recipes for her Cupcake Wars– winning vegan cupcakes—without busting your belt.
Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way Details:
  • Amazon Sales Rank: #104 in Books
  • Published on: 2012-03-06
  • Released on: 2012-03-06
  • Original language: English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 1.49 pounds
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 288 pages
Other Free PDF Books:
Sufism: The Transformation of the Heart PDF
The Herbal Medicine-Maker's Handbook: A Home Manual PDF
The Style Checklist PDF
How Not to Look Old: Fast and Effortless Ways to Look 10 Years Younger, 10 Pounds Lighter, 10 Times Better PDF
AskMen.com Presents The Style Bible PDF
Love Quotes: 401 Amazing Love and Marriage Quotes (The World's Most Romantic and Thought-Provoking Quotes, Sayings and Verses About Love and Marriage) PDF
Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself PDF
Apple Cider Vinegar: Miracle Health System (Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System: With the Bragg Healthy Lifestyle) PDF
Secrets Behind Energy Fields - Strengthen and Clear Your Entire Body Using Proven, Ancient Techniques (Energy Secrets Series) PDF
Customer Review:
Most helpful customer reviews
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
5Easy, Accessible,Yummy
By NotThatGirl
First I must say I am not a vegan but I am trying to eat less meat and I am working towards a mostly plant based diet. I have been waiting for Chloe's book for so long, I pre-ordered and was thrilled when I received it. I had made some of Chloe's recipes that she had posted on her blog and her Facebook page and they were absolutely delicious and so easy! I am not a beginner but these recipes could easily be handled by someone with less experience. I made her maple roasted brussel sprouts with toasted hazelnuts last night and they were fabulous! I am looking forward to making a cinnamon chocolate chip cookie recipe tonight. There are so many things I love about her book that I don't know where to start; her recipes are clearly written and her food is just delightful, everything I have made has turned out well and makes me even more excited to try something new. Another great part of her recipes is that they don't call for items that are hard to track down. I haven't run into a single ingredient that I haven't been able to find locally. She has a great variety of foods and they honestly all look delicious. I am not into vegan/vegetarian cookbooks that (heavily) rely on tofu and meat substitutes and hers doesn't either. There are a few recipes with tofu but many are hearty without always having a meat substitute. The photographs are beautiful and I love that she included a dog biscuit recipe too! I can easily see this becoming a favorite of mine. One more point that I was happy about, she didn't overlap her recipes that appeared on her blog in her book. Only one that was featured on the blog was in the book that I can recall so be sure to check out her blog for more. The pad thai recipe on there is so tasty and really comes together in minutes (start to finish it was MAYBE 20 minutes) and there is a lovely creme brulee recipe on there as well as other entrees, sweets and sides. Just fabulous and highly recommended, Chloe's food is so delicious and easy!I truly hope she will write more cookbooks.

*March 19: I just made her Chocolate Beer cupcakes with Irish Whiskey Buttercream for St. Patrick's Day and they were hands down the best cupcakes I have ever made! They were such a success, moist and so rich with flavor I couldn't believe how well they turned out and everything came together so quickly compared to making them with butter and eggs. Chloe's recipes just work and she really makes it easy to incorporate vegan meals into your diet. No sacrificing flavor, just delicious healthy food!
15 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
5Fabulous, easy, tempting vegan dishes
By pontmarie
I've tried a couple of vegan cookbooks before and was put off by the long list of ingredients, new to me, that I would need to purchase in order to make a dish. I first learned of Chloe Coscarelli by, yep, watching Cupcake Wars, and loved her enthusiasm and (seemingly) easy recipes. Now that her cookbook is out, I am delighted to find out that the recipes really ARE easy, no long list of ingredients to hunt down all over town, and the process is similar to meals I cook myself, only without the animal products/by-products.

If you are looking for a vegan cookbook to get you started on your journey, or would like to add some vegan dishes to your omnivore repertoire - this is the book for you.
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Chloe is awesome!!!
By Veggiemommy
I just purchased this cookbook yesterday. Last night, we made BBQ Pineapple pizza using Chloe's recipes for dough and BBQ sauce with her sweet tomato ketchup recipe. It was wonderful!!! I can honestly say, that there is not one recipe in this book that we will not try. Today, I made fire-roasted artichokes with garlic oil. This cookbook is not skimpy on flavor. I am freezing buckeyes in the freezer and cannot wait to take them out and dip these little peanut butter balls in some melted vegan chocolate. This Chloe is amazing. I purchased her cookbook on my Kindle Fire. It is indexed super well, so it is easy to move through the links to switch back in forth between recipes. Love, Love, Love.
See all 29 customer reviews...
Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way PDF Download

No comments:

Post a Comment