Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back to Eden: Classic Guide to Herbal Medicine, Natural Food and Home Remedies Since 1939 PDF



Back to Eden: Classic Guide to Herbal Medicine, Natural Food and Home Remedies Since 1939 PDF Downlaod
All About Back to Eden: Classic Guide to Herbal Medicine, Natural Food and Home Remedies Since 1939
Back to Eden: Classic Guide to Herbal Medicine, Natural Food and Home Remedies Since 1939 Details:
  • Amazon Sales Rank: #205936 in Books
  • Published on: 1977-09
  • Original language: English
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 684 pages
Other Free PDF Books:
1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism or Asperger's, Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition PDF
Body Talk -Purposeful Body Expression (The Art of Voluntary Body Expression) PDF
Painting the Body Beautiful: A Showcase of Expert Body Painting PDF
7-Day Detox Miracle, Revised 2nd Edition: Revitalize Your Mind and Body with This Safe and Effective Life-Enhancing Program PDF
Natural Beauty Basics : Create Your Own Cosmetics and Body Care Products PDF
Cell-Level Healing: The Bridge from Soul to Cell PDF
Tao I: The Way of All Life PDF
The Forgotten Warriors: Mission of Mercy PDF
Thinning Edges A Chemical Reaction PDF
The Best Homemade Baby Food on the Planet: Know What Goes Into Every Bite with More Than 200 of the Most Deliciously Nutritious Homemade Baby Food ... More Than 60 Purees Your Baby Will Love PDF
Customer Review:
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Book
By S. Swann
I have a 1964 copy that I love. I ate what was recommended to a small degree of my ability and within a month my skin was clear and glowing, my mood was balanced, and I didn't get upset about much. I also didn't get sick, and I was often sick. I am re-reading this book now that I'm a mom so I can start making graduated changes for my family's health. I also liked that it is a natural health/herb book written by a Christian.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent resourceful book, a must have for all who want to go back to Natural Healing
By James Bronson
An excellent book. A must have for all those who want to get back to Natural Healing Herbs.
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5saved me from my mother's fate
By Malana Ashlie
Almost 30 years ago I stumbled across this book on a shelf in a clothing/health food store in Branson, Mo. I don't know why I bought it but in retrospect I recognize that angels were watching over me.

I was following in my mother's footsteps as a carton and a half a week chain smoker. When I read Jethro Kloss's 12 day detox program for addictions (which included smoking)I decided to give it a shot. I loved smoking. I loved the last cigarette I smoked on June 3rd 1983 but I knew my children and I would be healthier if I could quit even though their father (my husband)did not chose to follow suite.

I committed myself to those 12 days with only one infraction of his program. It was to have a bite of cake for my 35th birthday. I have never gone back to smoking again even after going through a divorce (wasn't over cigarettes :-) ) and a career change that had me working as a bartender for 5 years.

My mother continued to smoke until her doctor told her she had sinned against her body all she could. She was on oxygen for the last 3 years of her life and finally died by drowning in her own lung fluid.

This book has probably saved my life. I am now a naturopathic doctor and offer much of the same guidance as J. Kloss did to my clients today.
See all 7 customer reviews...
Back to Eden: Classic Guide to Herbal Medicine, Natural Food and Home Remedies Since 1939 PDF Download

No comments:

Post a Comment